When it involves widespread viruses touching a lot of folks every year, breakbone fever is one in every of the worst. Whereas its morbidity is low, between fifty million and five hundred million folk’s are unit unit affected every year by the dengue fever virus. Popularly referred to as the “breakbone fever,” dengue fever happens through a virus referred to as DENV-1 and affirmative they’re from “mosquitoes.” It’s not a dangerous illness at the initial stages, however if left untreated, it will turn out to be severe complications leading to dengue fever virus infection. The last stage of this fever is death. Dengue fever could be a variety of virus infection transmitted principally by the feminine mosquitoes of the species Aedes aegypti. The illness is widespread within the tropical and sub-tropical regions worldwide and has become an epidemic within the previous couple of decades. Though there’s no specific treatment for breakbone fever, Ayurvedic treatment for dengue fever will facilitate scale back symptoms and quicken recovery.
What are the Symptoms of dengue –
The first signs of breakbone fever typically seem three to fourteen days once the sting. Dengue fever symptoms will vary from delicate to severe. Common signs for dengue fever embrace-
- Sharp high fever,
- Sharp onset fever,
- Body aches,
- Muscle pain,
- An eruption that closely resembles contagion,
- Joint pain,
- Body ache
- Skin rashes.
Dengue fever virus infection could be a notably serious outcome of the virus infection. It’s characterized by a pointy decline in blood platelets which will have an effect on the cardiovascular system and cause internal hurt and abdominal pain.
It is very necessary to treat dengue fever at the initial stages. Else, it will result in death. Considering this, we’ve well researched and written some necessary home remedies for dengue and diet tips to cure breakbone fever.
Home remedies for Dengue-
Follow a number of these home remedies below for a fast recovery –
1) Azadirachta indica Leaves: Azadirachta indica leaves area unit ordinarily prescribed for a spread of ailments, and breakbone fever isn’t any exception. Steeping Azadirachta indica leaves then drinking the next brew has been shown to extend each thrombocyte count and white somatic cell count, 2 of the foremost dangerous aspect effects of the virus.
2) Papaya Leaves: We have included in this remedy about how to cure dengue fever with papaya leave. Papaya leaves contain nutrients like enzyme, chymopapain, caricain also as glycine endopeptidase, that have the power to boost enzyme degradation and acidic pH scale conditions and might facilitate increase thrombocyte count and strengthen the system. It additionally promotes elimination of poisons. Consume crushed papaya leaves or drink the juice. Papayas will cause an increase in your thrombocyte count, the high levels of antioxidant facilitate stimulate the system, and therefore the antioxidants facilitate to scale backaerobic stress and eliminate excess toxins within the blood.
3) Orange Juice: The wealthy mixture of antioxidants and vitamins found in fruit juice build it ideal for treating the secondary symptoms of breakbone fever and eliminating the virus. This helps in increase platelet count dengue fever.
4) Basil leaves and Barley Grass: mastication on basil leaves might not sound notably palatable; however this can be well-known to be a very important immune-boosting technique, and has long been counseled in Ayurvedic medication for the dengue treatment food of breakbone fever. Basil oil additionally has natural insecticidal properties. Basil leaves area unit well-known for his or her immune-boosting role and effectiveness in healing breakbone fever.
Although most cases of breakbone fever don’t seem to be fatal, the fever will progress chop-chop to a lot of serious stages if the initial symptoms don’t seem to be treated and preventative measures don’t seem to be taken. If the least bit potential, look for skilled medical attention if you think that you’ve contractile dengue fever; solely use these home remedies as supplemental treatments and notice that these aren’t formal “cures”. These dengue treatment guidelines can help a lot.