Prepare your favorite holiday salad, which combines various seafood and eggs, which are powerful aphrodisiacs. Such a festive salad for Valentine’s Day and New Year is especially good.
- Crab sticks or meat – 200 Gram
- Parsley – 20 Gram
- Chicken eggs – 4-5 pc
- Squids – 200 Gram
- Red caviar – 100 Gram
- Shrimps – 200 Gram
- Salt – to taste
- Mayonnaise – 100-150 ml
How to make Festive Shrimp salad
- Prepare a salad for your loved ones.
- Finely chop the crab meat or crab sticks.
- Cover with a layer of mayonnaise.
- The second layer is chopped parsley. You can add as desired green onions.
- Pour eggs with cold water, salt, bring to a boil, boil for 7-8 minutes. Drain, fill with cold, cool the eggs, peel, and separate the whites from the yolks.
- Protein grate on a coarse grater, a little salt, pour mayonnaise. This is the third layer.
- Squids pour boiling water, bring to a boil, boil a moment and remove from heat. If you digest, the squid will be “rubber”.
- Cut the squid into strips. This is the fourth layer.
- Rub the yolks on a fine grater, sprinkle them with squid, grease with mayonnaise. This is the fifth layer.
- Boil shrimps for 5 minutes in salted boiling water. Do not defrost in advance. Shrimp – the sixth layer. Grease them with mayonnaise.
- Top with red caviar.
Shrimp and Salmon Salad
For lovers of seafood – a simple recipe with shrimp and salmon such a quick salad of shrimp and salmon can be easily and quickly prepared for a get-together with friends.
- Boiled rice – 250 Gram
- Peeled shrimps (frozen) – 250 Gram
- Salted salmon – 150 Gram
- Black olives without stones – 100 Gram
- Lemon (juice) – 1 pc
- Vegetable oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Green salad – 1 bunch
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Ground black pepper – 1 pinch
How to make Shrimp and Salmon Salad
- Prepare the ingredients for the salad with shrimp and salmon.
- Heat oil in a pan Shrimps are fried in a frying pan in vegetable oil for 5-7 minutes.
- Salt, pepper and cool.
- Fish cut into thin strips.
- Lemon cut in half. Cut off 1-2 circles for decoration. Juice is squeezed out of the rest of the lemon.
- Rice, cut into thin strips of salmon, freshly squeezed lemon juice, are added to shrimps and mixed.
- Lettuce leaves wash and dry. Spread salad leaves on a dish.
- Salmon with shrimps and rice laid on them.
- Salad and shrimp salad is decorated with olives (whole or sliced) and lemon slices.
Salad with shrimps, tomatoes and crab sticks
Recipe for a salad with shrimp cherry tomatoes and crab sticks
- Cooked and frozen shrimps – 500 Gram
- Cherry tomatoes – 10 pc
- Crab sticks – 200 Gram
- Fresh cucumbers – 1 pc
- Green salad – 1 bunch
- Sour cream – 3-4 tbsp
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Dill – 4-5 sprigs
- Salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
How to make Salad with shrimps, tomatoes and crab sticks
- Preparing products for shrimp salad
- How to cook a salad with shrimps, crab sticks and tomatoes:
- Wash my cucumber, peel and cut into thin strips. Chop the dill finely. Clean the garlic and lightly crush with a knife.
- Shrimp thawed at room temperature or pour them with boiling water to remove the top icing. Shrimp cleaned from heads and shells. Crab sticks cut into small pieces.
- Cherry tomatoes and cut into two parts.
- Mix cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, dill, garlic, shrimp and crab sticks. Salt, pepper to taste and mix.
- Dressing salad sour cream gently mix.
- Put the washed leaves of green lettuce on a dish or salad bowl, and top it with a salad of shrimps, crab sticks and tomatoes. Decorate the finished salad with shrimps and greens.
Salad of shrimp and avocado “Green”
Avocado goes well with seafood. This fruit is good for the cardiovascular system and for digestion. And also makes the skin supple and elastic. Some consider avocado aphrodisiac. I offer you my recipe for a light and healthy salad.
- Peeled shrimps – 200-250 Gram
- Avocado – 1 pc
- Cucumber – 1 pc
- Sheet salad – 150 Gram
- Green onions – 2 pc
- For refueling
- Juice of one lemon
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Ground black pepper
How to make Salad of shrimp and avocado “Green”
- Chop green onions, together with onion.
- Wash green salad and dry. I used three varieties of lettuce: arugula, valerian and lettuce. Of course, you can use any salad according to your preference.
- Peel avocados and cut into cubes. Cucumber, too, peels and cut into cubes.
- Boil shrimps and knock over in a colander.
- In a bowl, beat the lemon juice and olive oil, with the addition of black pepper.
- Mix all ingredients, add salt and fill with prepared emulsion of oil and lemon juice.
Enjoy all dish with your family and friend if you have any suggestion about healthy shrimp recipes or any question please comment below
Bon appétit and happy Valentine’s Day!